InterLanguage-Viriditas Kft., the company which operates Interlanguage courses, is a fully authorised adult education institution officially registered at the Employment Centre.
Our company offers corporate language courses on-site, in and outside Budapest. All 33 languages taught in the centre (Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu) are offered within this framework too. Foreign representatives of international companies may wish to take advantage of our courses taught using different mediating languages.
Teachers on our corporate courses hold classes on-site or in other locations specified by the commissioning company. (Corporate courses may be held at the headquarters of InterLanguage in Képíró Offices – 1053 Budapest, Képíró u. 9. – if required).
Our current clients: 30 groups of German and English courses at OMV Hungária Kft. in Budapest, and 40 groups of German and English courses at Ibiden Hungary Kft. in Dunavarsány.
The Process of Corporate Course Structuring
- Preliminary assessment of objectives and student goals
- Skills assessment
- Group structuring according to the results of the assessment sessions
- Creation of syllabus and materials to meet the needs of participants, as specified by the commissioning company
Examples of Possible Arrangements
- One-to-one or group tutoring
- Courses at all levels, from beginners’ to advanced
- Exam preparation courses
- General and specialised language courses, with topics such as business, economy, financial, academic, air travel, agriculture, engineering, oil industry, medical, chemical industry, as well as courses specifically focussing on speaking skills, writing skills, business communication, or presentation techniques, etc.
The Management of Courses
- starting the course
- continuous control of the acquired knowledge
- regular monitoring of participant feedback through evaluation forms
- evaluation, statistics and reports on demand on a monthly, quarterly or six-monthly basis
- continuous contact with the department responsible for employee education issues
- continuous enrolment of new participants
- OMV Hungária Kft., Budapest: English and German language courses (33 groups) from August 2006
- BIDEN Hungary Kft., Dunavarsány: English and German language courses (20 groups) from May 2006
- Artemisszió Foundation, Budapest (regular intensive Hungarian courses)
- CEU (Közép-Európai Egyetem), Budapest
- E-Build Kft., Budapest
- FÉG Konvektorgyártó Zrt., Ócsa
- Henkel Magyarország Kft., Budapest
- LIBRA Szoftver Zrt., Budapest
- Maes Grupo Kft., Budapest
- MTA KTM Csillagászati Kutatóintézete, Budapest
- Narva Építő Kft., Budapest
- Rohde & Schwarz Budapesti Iroda
- Unilever Magyarország Kft., Budapest