Hungarian Language Course
Information about out language courses:
Levels: from beginner to advanced level
We teach Hungarian language from beginner to advanced level
General Hungarian language and Hungarian professional language courses
Both language courses are available in our language school
Assessment of language skills
Hungarian language courses are preceded by an assessment of Hungarian language skills with the exception of Beginners courses.
Individual and small group courses:
Our Hungarian individual and small group language courses consist of 2 or 3-6 persons
Beginning of the courses:
Continuously, during the whole year. Our courses start continuously depending of the number of learners.
Individual Hungarian language courses start within a week after your application.
The number of lessons in a Hungarian language course is 30 lessons in case of groups.
For individual Hungarian language learners the number of lessons are established as agreed on.
All timetables take into consideration our learners’ availabilities.
For more information: See non-corporate courses on our web page.
In case of our Hungarian language courses we offer 5% for groups of 2 persons and 7% discount for groups of 3-6 persons.
For more information see Discounts on our web page.
Hungarian language preparatory courses for language exams:
Beside our courses we offer special Hungarian language courses and professional language courses:
- preparatory courses for the final examination
- preparatory courses for language exams
- preparatory course for the Hungarian citizenship examination
Special individual courses:
- Hungarian language preparatory courses for university entrance examination
- Hungarian preparatory courses for job interviews
- Professional language courses: medical, business, catering, economy
- Culture studies course
- Language courses for tourists visiting regions where Hungarian is spoken
- Practical Hungarian Language Course
More info: non-corporate and special new courses on our web page
Corporate Hungarian language courses:
We also offer corporate Hungarian language courses (placed out)
These courses have been being very successful for years.
More info: corporate language courses on our web page.
If you succeed in learning Hungarian language you will have a lot of opportunities to meet other Hungarian speaking people and you will have the chance to talk to them. Join our Hungarian speakers to improve your Hungarian knowledge of the language. Use your Hungarian language when speaking to your Hungarian friends. Use it at your working place in your business relations and while travelling.
All our Hungarian language courses are available online,too.
Hungarian as a Foreign Language courses (held in various mediating languages)
We choose the mediating language with the consideration of the needs of the participants of Hungarian as Foreign Language courses. The students learning Hungarian language choose English most frequently for this purpose but it is also possible to choose other mediating languages and our monolingual courses (i.e. without using a mediating language) are also very successful and popular.
30-lesson courses from Beginner to Advanced level
The primary purpose of our Hungarian language courses is to increase the participants’ linguistic knowledge of Hungarian, to develop speaking and writing skills, listening comprehension, as well as to develop their understanding of grammar and vocabulary.
In the course of learning Hungarian we place particular emphasis on developing spoken language skills as well as the phrases and vocabulary necessary for everyday life in Hungary.
We think it is crucial to acquire the Hungarian language skills which can be really used in day-to-day communication. We have compiled the teaching material for the Hungarian language courses with this goal in mind – so we have included various texts, interesting exercises, exciting role play activities and useful language games, and we introduce Hungarian language learners to our language by using audiovisual and multimedia devices and by taking students to field trips to gain real life experience.
“Survival” Hungarian for beginners
This language course, which provides help in finding one’s way in everyday life in Hungary, focuses on the vocabulary and phrases most frequently used in everyday communication. We teach students ways of greeting people and the basic expressions required during shopping, in restaurants, in the course of travelling and in case of sickness. This „Survival Hungarian” language course is also available for tourist via Skype.
Individual needs and requirements
Our school always tries to be as flexible as possible; we are ready to adapt our trainings to meet the needs of the students learning Hungarian language.
Some special opportunities from the large variety of ways to learn Hungarian:
- Developing writing skills in Hungarian is a course for learners of Hungarian who can already speak fluently but would like to learn correct spelling or to improve their writing skills.
- Hungarian language course for families and children. We offer this intensive course during the summer holidays. We offer not only classroom teaching but also numerous other cultural programs that familiarize students with the country where by language learning becomes more lifelike and varied.
- Preparation for job interviews held in Hungarian. For Hungarian language learners who want to find a job in Hungary.
Professional Hungarian language courses
We offer professional Hungarian language courses in accordance with the interests and profession of the Hungarian language learners (economics, business, medicine, etc.)
- Medical professional language
We offer this Hungarian medical professional language course for foreign students studying for a degree in medicine in Hungary or for doctors intending to work in a Hungarian-speaking location. The syllabus of the course includes doctor-patient dialogues, doctor-doctor dialogues, taking medical history, as well as drafting a final medical report. If required, we prepare the students of medicine who have to take exams in Hungarian not only for Hungarian language exams but also for comprehensive exams at the university.
Hungarian language preparatory courses for university
- Two-week intensive language course for beginner foreign students who have been accepted to study at a university in Hungary, its purpose is to lay the foundations for their Hungarian language learning and to acquire the basic linguistic and intercultural foundations necessary for life in Hungary.
- For those applicants who speak Hungarian relatively well we offer a course to develop professional and academic writing and reading skills in the frame of which we develop professional vocabulary and language use and we practice techniques for holding a successful presentation (classroom presentations, conference presentations, etc.)
Preparing for the Hungarian citizenship test
Our school offers preparatory training for the Hungarian citizenship test.
The course is recommended for those in possession of the appropriate level of linguistic skills and is held as a 30+2-lesson course. If the students have not yet reached the required linguistic level, they can attend preliminary courses to develop Hungarian language skills in our language school.
The preparatory course for the Hungarian citizenship test offers help for the applicants to take the test successfully. The syllabus includes the reviewing of the relevant thematic vocabulary, the explanation of the tasks, and preparation for the test in the form of both written and oral mock exams.
Courses preparing for Hungarian language test
For applicants who want to take the Origó and ECL language test at basic, intermediate and advanced level we offer preparatory language courses in one to one classes and in small groups.
In-company Hungarian as Foreign language courses for corporate clients
We also offer both general and professional Hungarian language courses Hungarian language courses for companies. The mediating language may be selected by the customers, and we offer flexible timetable and a tailor-made syllabus.
The Hungarian as Foreign language courses are on offer both in Budapest and in other locations.
Our teachers of Hungarian as a foreign language are highly qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated teachers who have acquired many years of experience in teaching Hungarian language and who guarantee the successful acquisition of Hungarian language skills to be used in everyday life, whose personal characteristics and varied teaching methods ensure efficient language learning and a memorable experience
Fully comprehensive service for our corporate clients
In cooperation with the Interlanguage language centre BAC and Co. offers a wide range of services and trainings, and undertakes consultancy activity in the fields of human resources management and corporate law.
Procedure for corporate language courses
- Concluding the Service Agreement.
- Delivering the information about the trainings to the applicants and getting the application forms filled in.
- Receiving the results of the assessment tests of the students from the institution.
- Making a proposal to the Client regarding the formation of the learning groups on the basis of the result of the assessment.
- Agreeing on the timetable for the classes with the client.
- Finalizing the training programs and developing the syllabus on the basis of the objectives approved by the client and of the number of classes available in the predetermined timeframe.
- Buying the required teaching material.
- Drafting and concluding the Adult Education Agreement with the participants.
Procedure of the training
- Starting the training courses in accordance with the commencement time and schedule approved with the Client.
- Keeping an attendance sheet and writing a progress report of the classes held.
- Regular, monthly assessment of the level of knowledge of the participants during the course by writing tests.
- Regular reporting on the result of the tests to the Client.
- Assessing client satisfaction several times during the course and then integrating any arising needs or individual requests into the course work.
- Providing the required information to the institution carrying out the internal final exam and then receiving the results of the final exam.
Concluding the training
- Written evaluation concerning the participants on the basis of the final exams, the results of the monthly tests and class performance.
- We issue and provide a Certificate to the participants.
- Mandatory statistical data supply concerning the trainings.
One of the specialties of the trainings and services offered by Interlanguage Language Centre is their ability to meet all the needs of foreigners visiting or living in Hungary which might arise in relation to language, culture and lifestyle. We have created the trainings below with these objectives in mind.
PRACTICAL GUIDE TO HUNGARY
Which service providers can you communicate with in English? (foreign and Hungarian service sectors, the cost of services)
What should you do in Hungary when you have a free day/weekend?Where and how should you travel? (sights, things to do in Budapest, Hungary)
What are the curiosities of Budapest/ Hungary? (specialties of Budapest/ Hungary)
How can you stay healthy? (sports facilities and hiking routes, healthy eating in Hungary)
What should you do if you are ill? (health care services for foreigners in Hungary)
If you want to make your life easier here in Hungary, if you want to have credible and reliable information in relation to the above mentioned issues or if you have any further questions in connection with your stay in Hungary, come to our 1-day training session
The language of the training is optional: Hungarian or English
The price includes the tuition fee and the training script.
GUIDE TO HUNGARIAN CULTURE
If you would like to learn Hungarian but you have not yet decided to start – or if you are already learning Hungarian but you would like to know more about the particularities of Hungarian language,
If you would like to learn more about the history of Hungary, if you would like to know why the bells ring every day at noon in Hungary,
If you are interested in Hungarian traditions, habits, if you want to know why we paint red eggs at Easter
If you would like to read Hungarian literature, to go to art exhibitions or listen to music composed by Hungarian composers,
If you would like to know how Hollywood is related to Hungarians,
If you are curious to know which of the objects you use were invented by Hungarians,
If you want to take a gift home but cannot decide what is considered a Hungaricum, what is authentic and what is not,
The language of the training is optional: Hungarian or English
The price includes the tuition fee, a wine tasting event and the training script.
Our intercultural trainings offer help on how to build successful international business relationships.
Communication between international business cultures
If you want to bridge the difference arising from cultural differences, to promote the establishment of successful relationships and to ensure long-term partnerships, apply for our courses.
We have compiled a training course which prepares for an international job interview for those who wish to be employed by a multinational company.
We offer our courses particularly for those people who want to find a job at a multinational company and for those who would like find employment abroad. Our course gives detailed insight into the preparatory stage prior to the job interview, introduces the job interview types, and prepares to the successful participation at the interview. The course introduces the national particularities of the culture of the workplace and the protocol of the workplace. At the end of the course we provide an opportunity for a mock interview.
A training course with a syllabus developed particularly for people starting their careers and for those who wish to change their workplace is also available.
Trainings to learn about the culture of various countries
We offer these trainings to all those who want to learn not only the foreign languages but also the culture, the literature, the habits, the traditions, the history of the language users.
Support program for foreign employees
In cooperation with our partner company, we offer services which make integration and everyday life easier to non-Hungarian speaker foreign employees working in Hungary:
- Personal assistant providing help in dealing with administration, including the required interpretation tasks,
- Legal support,
- Organizing programs and travel, etc.
- Providing help in connection with the everyday life of family members, e.g.: enrolling children to school, leisure time activities, shopping, etc.
Our international recruitment company – in cooperation with our partner companies – offers help to multinational companies or for people who want to find a job for which foreign employees are required in various countries.
In accordance with the requirements of the clients, following the successful job interview, we offer language training to the employees and prepare the employee for the acquisition of the basic language skills required by the employer and necessary for the performance of the job in any of the 35 languages offered by our institution.
Services offered by our partner company:
– process review/ document review
– HR and labor law systems
- carrier path system
- remuneration system
- communication system
- sick leave policy
- cost cutting
For further information visit: www.bacsco.com
General legal consultany
- Corporate law
- Labor law
For further information visit: www.bacsco.com